Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wordlock List Of Words

15,022,011









hello, dear readers,

was finally note circuit and I have thus for two weeks again for a little time
my blog. the senior class is really exhausting. but now I can relax times two weeks
. especially on next week I am animal: there goes from
after LONDON! you may have a few tips that I absolutely must see or
shop where I absolutely must ,...? (:

my last weekend was quite eventful on thursday I was at your concert
youth and a great warning, on Friday again found the event I
. place and two friends and she was again a resounding success and on saturday I
to the music of the 80s dance. was really amusing.

well, I go read it once (you have to know, I have my days in the last 4 8 books
bought - is to blame for selling out ^ ^)
___________________________________________________________________________________
during the next week i am in london and i cannot wait. ive never been there before
and im so excited to come there. do you know any places i have to visit or any shops?
during i am in london so hope de london fashion week takes part and the nme awards i
that I'll see many stylish people. ahh im so excited (:

skadiida

0 comments:

Post a Comment