Thursday, February 24, 2011

Open Sores On Cat's Head

The Stampin '! Principle - in words and pictures


































Today I show you something I recently tinkered to the principle of Stampin '!

inspire create

share in my "craft" life and visually again give expression. The beautiful piece hangs on my front door (from inside), and thus constantly reminds me of the motto of Stampin!, Who also is close to my heart

to do what we love,
to share what we love
and thus to help others through their own
creativity to achieve success ....
result, we distinguish ourselves.

the flowers I've made from stamped parts (on the petals is "dew" with Crystal Effects (Nr.101055 / p.100) spotted) and only products from Stampin! used.







The individual panels are 10 x 20 cm, just once show the relative sizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment