Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Spinning Bike Is Squeaking?

case of "stamping with Steffi at home ...

Since I control my life craft, through my profession as an occupational therapist, almost all serial techniques and much material possession, and since a good 16 years now die, I've set up some years ago a real work and craft room, which I am very proud. It is my sanctuary and the room of my apartment, where I am staying is the single biggest and best:)

Here's a little insight into just one corner.





retention of some tools on my side of the cabinet, small SU design pads, glitter, embossing powder, etc. in cans, old SU ink pad colors, cans with sponge for wiping in color families stored

all my Stampin '! Markers (old and new)


The self-made pens from beverage storage bags:)


My current Stampin! By color stamp pad sortiert


Meine Art Glitzer, Embossingpulver etc. aufzubewahren.



Gläser mit Knöpfen, jede Menge Stift, Pinsel etc.


Mein Fach mit Klebeutensilien, Stampin'Nebel (Stempelreiniger), angemischte Glanzfarben zum aufsprühen, Papierablage von verschiedenen Resten (farbig sortiert), in dem Holzkasten sind meine SU Bänder

0 comments:

Post a Comment