Friday, February 25, 2011

Complimetary Paint Colors

works

Last Tuesday I had with me a great workshop with lots of creative ladies. We have crafted two so-called Make & Takes, and as always had lots of fun. But see for yourself:

My sample card for the 1st Make & Take of the evening. The idea came from Tami, the beautiful things created (Thanks Tami for the inspirations)
Opened! Images were taken with the stamp set Timeless (Nr.118884 / p.62) in connection with the colors chili, olive green in color and violets. In the middle of the big flower one of the fantastically beautiful pearls "Basic Bead" (Nr.119247 / p.99) is stuck.

This great variety of different, unique works have been made on the evening of my client.
The second was a Make & Take Magic Card. There are many free guides to the Internet, and Tami also has a beautiful version on her blog. This is my spring-like version.

She looks when you start the inner life and pull out the magic unfolds: simple) A black stamp is a beautiful and colorful motif.


And these are the works of my customers. I'm honestly excited about the color of the designs. We have worked with the popping Pastels technique (VersaMark and pastels). A dream!

Here's a quick look at my Table before the workshop participants came. was

This welcome Present it to me. It is a heart bag, which was inspired by a simple instruction guide on Monica Gale's blog and filled with delicious cherry candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment