Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where Online Can I Buy Humpty Dumpty Chips

flowers band

Die Idee für diese Karte hab ich irgendwo im amerikanischen Netz vor einigen Wochen mal gesehen, but unfortunately I do not remember exactly where.
I have then converted the basic idea and created resulting map.


I think you can quite clearly see that the background is embossed. I think it looks super classy and I can only have the background for a wedding card, etc. present. The slogan on the label with the powder, "Heat & stick" and the "Diamantengleißen" made in the light and sparkles like diamond dust.
For the flowers I used the smallest of the Boho Blossoms punch and hand something preformed. The background is VanillaPur box and with the flourish aus dem Sale-a-Bration Set "Glück" (gibt es leider nicht mehr) und dem Embossingpulver in Klarlack verziert. Denkt aber daran, den Karton vor dem Stempeln und Embossen mit einem Embossing Buddy zu wischen. Dadurch hebt man die evtl. Statik auf und verhindert, das Embossingpulver an Stellen haftet, an denen man es nicht haben will.
Als Farben habe ich übrigens Vanilla Pur, Veilchen, Farngrün, Rosé und Wassermelone gewählt gehabt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment