Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Job And Vicodin Testing

Regular - say OTs

I'll include in the next few weeks, some regular columns in my blog and start today with the heading "OTs". Hehe - a funny title, right? In principle, we have all sorts of different things, the OT, so Off Topic (not related to the actual Haupttema of blogs).

From my love Down-Line Anne Lotte with which I am a lot of exchange, today I have a link to a funny and interesting Video obtained.



goes quietly on your side of TheFunTheory . Even if it is initiated by a major car companies, the idea is simply brilliant.
You can change the behavior of the people positively through fun and joy.



On the side there are also a few other videos on the subject. Great times on the approaches should be further considered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment