Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Leather Shoelaces Buy

my prom outfit 040 111








on the pitures you can see the outfit i wore yesterday. yesterday i went shopping and I
 bought the things you can see on the next picture in the sale of h&m. ive been thinking
of these shoes since i saw them in the online shop but i allways thought that € 35 are to
much but yesterday i bought them in the sale for only € 20 and i love them now! : D
______________________________________________________________________________

see images on her outfit that I wore yesterday. While it was freezing cold outside but
I've taken and 2 (!) grown leggins. * G * I like my day yesterday much
too often spent on shopping and bought me these wonderful things (see below) in the sale
. mainly I'm looking forward to the shoes purchased from the sale, as I already wanted to buy
once but € 35 Shoe for h & m to me were just too much. ;


skadiida

0 comments:

Post a Comment