Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tinkerbell Cake Toppers Tinkerbell Cake Topper?

A star is born

I LOVE this star and have him away as a gift or small gift at Christmas time.
You can make this technology not just for Christmas or in combination with stars / snowflakes. Especially towards Valentine's Day I can not think of super nice with heart and / or designer paper.

The ball keeps das kleine gefaltete "Paket" zusammen und so sieht es erstmal wie ein Geschenkanhänger o.Ä. aus. Wenn man die Kugel nach oben schiebt entfaltet sich der Stern. Schiebt man nun die Kugel wieder nach unten sichert man den offenen Stern. Das "Auf und Zu" kann man beliebig oft wiederholen und das Schmuckornament geschlossen knickfrei versenden oder sicher nach Weihnachten in der Kiste verstauen.




Die Idee stammt von der absolut talentierten Tami (eine amerikanische Stampin'Up! Demonstratoren Kollegin), deren Bastelvideos ich immer gerne anschaue und I get inspiration and ideas. Here is the link to their video Instructions .

my yesterday I made Whisper White card (Nr.106549 / p.85) using our super practical cutter (Nr.106583 / p.107) and the matching Falzeinsatz (No .104154 / p.107) cut in no time. The starting point is 5 square pieces (here 3 'x 3' inch) and 2 pieces (in this case 1.5 'x 1.5' inch).
The snow crystals I got from the stamp set "Serene Snowflakes" (Nr.115438 / p.28) used and delicate blue (Nr.105209 / P.83) and ocean blue (Nr.119668 / p.83) used. These colors are currently my favorite combinations, because they seem so wintry. Anyone who knows me knows that I love winter and so are my motives rather wintry, for Christmas.
The text must black ink pad (Nr.101179 / p.85) from the Level 3 hostess set " Quotes for All Occasions" (p.14) .
As a band I used leftovers from my tape box as well as my beloved "ribbed ribbon" in Whisper (Nr.109025 / p.97) and ocean blue (Nr.120929 / p.97) and then provided with a simple wooden bead.
very important for me to was to achieve a truly wonderful result for the positioning of the large star and translator of the text our stamp " Stamp-a-ma-jig " (Nr.101049 / p.107) use . So I always have a 100% straight result of the stamps.

How it works, I like to show you at a workshop.
A "Must Have", which must for any hobbyist!
gets this reason, each having a Stamp-a-ma -jig acquires about me, some more
films suitable gift.



0 comments:

Post a Comment