Sunday, December 19, 2010

Couple Love Making Romantic

recycling for Christmas

Many who know me Know that I like to recycle things. It is worthwhile for the environment and of course financially. Moreover, it is fascinating to see what can make things that admit not intended explicitly's tinkering waren.Ich must say I am a pack rat - hunters and collectors with a passion:)

I therefore benefit the current trend, natural materials or even to also use recycled materials. to verbasteln old book pages you can see right now just in the States a lot. Books to me are indeed "sacred" and I could destroy any easy, but I also have in my flea market fund found a few that I can verbasteln just as well.

So here are some things I now for Christmas aus einem Straßenatlas von London gebastelt habe. Ich LIEBE London, aber der Straßenführer ist total veraltet und nun in einem neuen Kleid wieder präsenter in meinen 4-Wänden.

weihnachtliche Blüten

In Realität wirkt er noch schöner und glitzert golden am Rand















The photos are not as nice as the originals. All the ideas I have in my approach as seen on the Internet and enthusiastic nachgebastelt. Next time I'll take sides but rather with small, integrated writing, acting not be so restless. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment