Monday, March 2, 2009

Glob Of Cervical Mucus During 2ww

It goes

Today is finally on 127 more times! Today I

the 127 somewhat differently positioned and jacked up and cut out the rusty inner sill completely. Sorry, can I speak in the absence of any digital camera images today.

had then the plates for the inner sill (which I got from a member of the Italo-classic cars Forum) adapted so that I can shrink-wrap the next time.

I have also adjusted the repair panels for the right side and cut that means wheel arch and sill plate.

so bad these sheets are not, but there are "Überbratbleche" thus provided for improper repairs by simply roasting the new sheet metal on the damaged area and zuspachtelt possible offset. This is recognizable from the fact that the sheets fit very well on the remaining sheet metal parts. I'm still going-out-as it should be separate the damaged areas to settle generous, and the new spot welding and tin plates adapted then the transitions.

If the right skirt is finished, I will repair the A-pillar area on the right side to suit, only then I will switch over to the left side. First up the car again, "stable" to be before I tear out other parts. Of which the rest of the rust damage in Grenzen hält, d.h. bis auf die Schweller und A-Säulen sind keine tragenden Teile betroffen.

Das nächste mal nehme ich eine Digicam zum schweißen mit, dann gibt es auch was zu sehen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment