Thursday, November 25, 2010

If I M Sick Would I Have A Low Lymphocyte Count

Stymest for h & m outfit

the party
h&m maganzine winter 2010
fotograf: richard bush
models: ash stymest, sara blomqvist, yulia kharlapanova, leva laguna, shelia marquez, nick rae und christian brylle. 






today when i looked threw the new h & m magazines i saw one of my favorite male models: ash Stymest. he takes part at the campagne "the party". i love the outfits and the models are all so beautiful. i really like this campaign.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

as I leafed through before the h & m magazine, I discovered that Stymest ash is to be found. you have to know he is one of my favorite male models. He is part of the photo series "the party". the clothes and of course the men of the outfits are really nice and the pictures of course - as should be any different, beautiful with such motives. I particularly like the white dress, with the brown belt and adjust the white cloth (picture no. 4). what is your favourit?

I think I should soon be time to visit an H & M.

skadiida

0 comments:

Post a Comment