Sunday, October 24, 2010

Milky Mucous A Week Before Period Is Due

Oktoboskop die 2......

version ... or walk. Meanwhile I'm working on 2 different versions that I am at different paces. Here is my second Asian-inspired version to Part 2

And here's my first version, since I'm already at Step 4

And it gives me such pleasure that I will certainly work again a version. How this is to look, I know, I have an idea ...

course, I also always continue to embroider on my projects. I see the stars coming to an end, I am only 3 parts


And my Quaker can see well, here I am ready even to 2 / 3.

And my heart red and white, are working with me in purple, are almost ready, here I am only 7 of 36 cuts.


So, that was now but a lot of pictures.
I wish you all a wonderful start into the new week

Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment