Monday, September 6, 2010

How Long After Gse Can You Give Probiotics?

Neue Wege....

.. I dispute with what I made at the weekend. It has long itched me in my fingers I try to time in Hardanger. As hard as this may not be so, I thought. So I asked myself a simple instruction book and then I put, sometimes with more or less enthusiasm, go.
cut away at the threads I have to get used only once. In each section I review five times really, whether it is the right thing. The contrast
Umsticken Well I ran out of hand. So I think the theme for development. As the material I have read what I had on hand, so color is not very coherent, but it is also my test cloth, as it first goes to the technology. With the very thick Pearl Cotton I make friends did not. I am so bulky and for my next test I'm going to a low stringent in thickness (5 or so) down. About the rest I'm thinking later. And so he is looking out

All particles less than 7 x 7 inches tall, I have kept my attempt so very small.

My heart red and white grow more and more to me only 10 pieces are missing to complete.


also grow my other projects so gradually. In the lake the Stars I am only 4 parts. As I get every month just another part of this project is still pulling to January.


And last but not least a new project of mine, a huge sampler in the truest sense of the word. The whole project is 600 x 600 stitches high, it was designed by Marie-Francoise with the approval of the group Stick Lounge. I embroider on fine-Floba natural 498th with the DMC thread number The whole cloth is with me in the end have a considerable size of 140 cm x 140th

And this is my first part, the next part comes in early October. So I will now have time to time to sew again.

With best regards and wishes you a nice week

Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment