Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do Men At 22 Still Have Wet Dreams

New year, new workshop

Yes I know, I've long not be heard, but it has happened in the months of a lot!

for some time now I have a real garage with hydraulic lift, welding equipment, large compressor, storage facilities, etc., etc.

This had everything first to be built up again and refinance. But now everything is in place that now, all my cars in the hall!

is only since last Saturday and the 127 in the hall! The final move is complete!

Today I have the car cleaned a little (it was very dusty), the parts are stored properly between the carpets cleaned and the all the muck out of the car sucked.

I have also inspected the car on the stage next.

So the story continues ... now there is not likely for the time being only technically related problems ;-)

the days I make some pictures ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment